The School-Based Health Center on the TCMS campus reopened June 1. In light of COVID 19, and PCSG’s desire to keep our patients and staff safe, patient appointments will be limited to two per hour. PSCG is working with the School’s Athletic Director and Archbold Medical Group in providing the community-wide sports physicals (dates to be determined). If you are unable to make those dates, PCSG will provide sports physicals in the clinic for $10.
The clinic will be open daily from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday – Friday. In addition to offering in-clinic appointments, PCSG offers telehealth visits.
To help maintain physical distancing rules, all appointments must be scheduled in advance. To schedule your appointment, please call 229-227-2936.
For the safety of our patients and staff:
1. Before entering the clinic everyone must be screened.
2. Only one person may accompany a minor for a visit.
3. All patients and accompanying adult must wear a mask.
4. PCSG staff will be wearing a mask as well as other protective equipment.
5. PCSG will limit the number of individuals in the clinic at any one time.